With my printable PDF felt doll patterns you can sew your own handmade dolls that are both easy to make and fun to play with!
To make my dolls you only need a basic understanding of hand sewing. Wool felt is very forgiving and needs no seam allowance, making for a perfect match in easy to make doll patterns.
My absolute favorite of materials to use in doll and toy making is felt. Many of the PDF doll sewing patterns below will feature dolls that are made up from wool felt.
Easy to Make Felt Doll Patterns
- Mini Felt Doll Pattern – Lola the 4 Inch Tall Dollhouse Doll
- Daffodilly Dandelion Pocket Doll Sewing Pattern
- Skeleton Doll Sewing Pattern
- Felt Bunny Doll Sewing Pattern – Make a String Jointed Felt Rabbit!
- Fuzzy Fleece Teddy Bear Sewing Pattern
- Tiny Doll Pattern – Make 4 Inch Tall Felt Dollhouse Dolls!
- Tiny Felt Doll Sewing Pattern – Suzy with Pigtails
- 4″ Felt Doll Pattern – Mini Charlotte Doll
- Felt Flower Pixie Doll Patterns
- Tiny Doll Sewing Pattern – Anna Doll
- Kitty Cat Doll Pattern
- Mini Felt Bunny Doll Pattern
- Felt Teddy Bear Doll Pattern
- Mini Felt Doll Pattern
- Mini Felt Fox Doll Pattern
- Emily And Owl Felt Doll Sewing Pattern
- Kady & Kitty Doll Sewing Pattern
About Felt Dollmaking
Sew your own dollies as unique children’s toys, art dolls, or for your very own imaginary friends.
Doll making is one of my favorite all time hobbies! When I create doll patterns I really like to make dolls that are adorably cute, but also quick and easy to work up. I like to be able to sit down and enjoy a cup of tea and some time by the wood fire while I sew. I can spend some time relaxing all while creating this wonderful little toy to hand over to my children. Doll making should be fun and relaxing! These doll patterns are perfect for those rainy days and down time.
Felt Doll Pattern Details
All of my felt doll patterns are computer drafted and include the pattern to make both the doll and their clothing.
All of these patterns include instructions for sewing wire into your dollies to create a pose-able little doll! Ah the cuteness is killing me!
Most of my miniature dolls finish at a mere 4 inches tall. But I do occasionally make them even smaller than that! And you can too, by simply printing the pattern at a smaller size.
Midi Dolls finish at approximately 12″ tall. Stay tuned as I create doll clothing patterns and more to go along with my Midi Dolls.
When you download my patterns they come to you as a digital, printable PDF file. Which means you can save the file to your computer and make as many dolls as you wish!